It's been a very, very long time since I read a fiction book. It happened to be the BEST fiction book that I've read. I read "The Shack" and I heard an interview with the author one day and the very following day, I talked to a friend who read it. If you read any book this summer that will change your outlook and the way you live life, read "The Shack."
It is truly a metaphorical book really describing God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit and their desire for relationship with humans. It moved me, inspired me, brought me to tears and made me think about my life again in ways that made me want to experience true communion with our heavenly Father.
It's a book that will reengage those who already believe. It's a book that will invite those who are still asking questions and those who believe but have little passion may just find that they totally awaken when they read this book.
The author has a great imagination and uses vivid imagery to describe this experience that we all long for...without always knowing it.
If you have any questions at all about God, grab this book and enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment