Kids say the funniest things, especially when they don't mean to. We've all heard kids mispronounce words or misunderstand things. If anything, we realize that kids sometimes have it all right, when they have it all wrong. I wish that I would write down these things. These following things they said just this week.
Karsten: "Mama, did you know that people are 'human beans'?"
Zachary: "Mommy, you are the goodest mommy in the whole world!"
Zachary: "Wow, my bug cage has a 'mac and finder'!" (A magnifier)
We're sitting in a restaurant when the following conversation happens.
Karsten: "What does that say on the door mama?"
Me: "It says: 'restrooms.'"
Karsten: "Well, does that have rooms where people go to get rest?"
Me: "No, that's where people go potty."
Karsten: "Well, then WHY do they call it 'restrooms'?"
2 comments:
Adorable! How fun too - though I bet explanations get tricky. I too wonder why we call it a restroom. We all gotta pee, why are we so afraid to admit it?
Yup, explanations are tricky...like "how do babies get out of tummies? how does Santa get in the house? where do cartoons live?"
Post a Comment