The boys have been learning new concepts and the latest one is having a "girlfriend."
It seems they are always looking to find life application for such concepts.
As we were heading to the car one day, Karsten asks: "Mommy, does daddy have a girlfriend?" Had it been someone else asking that, it might have been very weird and very uncomfortable. Knowing my boys ask such questions I thought, "Well, I think I still qualify as a girlfriend even though we've been married for ten years." So I answered, "Yup."
With wide eyes he replies, "Is it YOU?"
"Yup," I reply again.
"I knew it!" he says enthusiastically.
___________________________________________________________
We were driving on a really rainy day and as the windshield wipers swished back and forth, Zachary piped up, "Why don't we have windshield wipers everywhere on the car mom?"
"Well, because we only need to see from the front and the back," I reply.
"Well, they should make them all over the car!" Karsten adds.
"Yeah!" Zachary adds, "Kids want to see too!"
___________________________________________________________
"Mom," Zachary lamented one day, "You don't like my difficult questions do you? Because you don't know the answers."
___________________________________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment