Oh wow. It's been awhile since I've blogged. So what interesting thing should I write about?
Life has been busy lately. I am feeling the challenge and time crunch of being in grad school. At the same time, I feel the ache of missing my family in Korea. We have unsuccessfully tried to connect via skype.
Once, we connected with my mom's friend and her camera wasn't working. So they saw and heard us but we only heard voices. It was as if we were talking to no one in particular and sometimes everyone. The second time, we were able to call on skype but my mom and dad didn't have their camera working and didn't have a mike hooked up, so they (we think) saw us but we couldn't see or hear them! Talk about strange!
The boys have been doing funny things but I don't have the time or energy to write down their goofy antics! Now, that means I really don't have time. That's one of the things I enjoy doing--replaying those funny moments over and over again.
So, this is a post to just say I am still here. But it may be a little while before I get a good update on here.
Until then, enjoy the coming spring weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment