Zachary has turned seven!
It amazes me that years fly by so fast. I can still remember when Zachary was a newborn. There are some things that you never forget. And moments of when your first child was born, you never forget. I feel very blessed to be the mother to a wonderful boy. I know I am biased as his mom, but I feel as if because God gave him and Karsten to us, our life is that much richer.
Top Seven List Dedicated To Zachary
Seven Things That Make Zachary So Special and Unique
7. His smile can light up a room.
6. He loves to see the good in people.
5. He loves to be the delivery boy when we make homemade goodies. He usually will deliver the goodies but also stay and chat.
4. He invited Karsten's best friend to his own birthday party. He is a very thoughtful kid!
3. He is mostly always cheerful and easy-going.
2. He is becoming a superb piano player.
1. He knows how to enjoy life to the fullest!
No comments:
Post a Comment