Zachary has his spring break this week and it hasn't been conjuring up any warm thoughts of spring. After a major snowstorm, we shoveled the last two days. But the boys didn't seem to mind the fresh snow. They have their own shovels and "help" as much as they can. We shoveled some in the front of the house.


Later we went to the back to clear off the deck. As we finished, I headed up front to clear some more snow there. I heard Karsten crying and Zachary offered, "I'll go get him mom!" He ran back there and I heard Zachary hollering for me.
I looked up to see the two of them standing at the edge of the steps. "He doesn't want to come down because he's afraid the steps are slippery," Zachary explained. I went up and Karsten refused to walk down and I carried him and his shovel down.
Later, when Jason came home, Karsten asked Jason "Daddy, did you hear me crying on the deck when you were at work?"
Jason answered, "Yup."
Zachary says matter-of-factly, "Boy, he's a LOUD crier!"
2 comments:
Thanks hilarious!!!! All that snow on the ground in March is not, however. But spring is around the corner - I have seen some perennials popping up out of the ground here in Michigan. yeah!
Kids say some funny things! I know you will hear all sorts of funny things from Natalie! Ugh, yeah the snow. I don't mind it but I know I will thoroughly enjoy the warmer weather when it arrives. :0)
Post a Comment