It is almost 1 am in Seoul, Korea right now. As I write this, it's almost 10:00 am. The weather in Seoul Korea seems warmer. In fact, today's high in St. Cloud, MN is 57 degrees. Interestingly enough, it's already Saturday in Korea and their low will be 57 degrees. Their day will warm up to a nice 71 degrees.
I am thinking more about Korea. I think about my mom everyday now. And every day, I think that soon, I will see her.
I will be talking to my mom tomorrow night. She's actually calling me with her friend, who will translate. I don't know what we will say. I don't know what it will be like. We've gained a lot of ground in a short amount of time. I don't feel anxiety and I think it's mostly because I can't fully prepare for it.
I have been blessed to meet a friend at college who is Korean. She and I will be meeting weekly to teach other Korean and English. I am so excited! When I meet my mom face to face, I want to be able to tell her I love her....in Korean. So I have been studying Korean again. But I am much more motivated now. It's possible that in two months, I will be there. We will see what God has in mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment