We had a moving company out awhile ago to give us a bid to see how much it would cost to move all of this stuff. And while the guy was pretty expedient and didn't waste any time flying through our house jotting down little notes, apparently it wasn't fast enough or interesting enough for the boys.
And they always have that "sense" when it is NOT a good time to bug mommy. But they know it's not a good time and go ahead with their plan. I am sure that kids plan it. I am sure when I am on the phone they are consorting to see how they can get me totally riled up so I can "yell" (without uttering a sound) at them to tell them to quiet down. I try to lock myself in my room but they end up banging on the door which is almost worse than having them follow me around making requests.
Anyway--that day, when the moving guy was there, as he was explaining what they can take and what they can't (think airline policies), such as flammables, aerosol cans and bombs, I could barely hear him over the sound of my kids' squeals. I flashed them "the look" to no avail, as I smiled and nodded at the moving guy trying to explain. Their antics kept on and I was starting to feel very irritated. I grabbed Zachary who was closest to me, and told him to sit on the couch and not to move. I told his brother to do the same.
After the moving guy left, I had quite forgot about the boys and their antics until Zachary tapped me on the side and gave me a note that read: "S R E." "Honey, what does this say?"
"Sorry!" he said. Now, what was he in trouble for?
No comments:
Post a Comment