One of the things was a garden and small greenhouse. In fact, I never got to use it. Jason had built it before we moved. And I never knew that I'd never get to grow anything in my fenced in garden.
Just because we don't have a lot of land doesn't mean that we can't garden. So Jason built two small boxes near the house for a garden. My one garden has quite a few plants: basil, cilantro, lettuce, green pepper and bok choy (already harvested). And the other box has broccoli, kohlrabi, brussel sprouts and a zucchini plant. Most of these plants do well in part shade. The zucchini probably won't do well, but we're experimenting.
We also have a berry patch. This includes strawberries, blueberries and raspberry plants will be added in the fall.
It's pretty amazing what you can grow without a large garden. We have husk cherry tomato plants in the front in pots, where they receive full sun. And I did plant some seeds from a Korean melon and they are growing too!
After about a month.
Husk cherry tomato plant.
No comments:
Post a Comment