This is just about our crazy life. I don't pretend to be good at many things. I live life with a total honesty, as much as I can. I believe that faith is something we explore and I do it with all I've got. Life is uncertain, but it's an adventure. So let's go!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Children's Museum and Como Zoo
This will be more of a picture blog. Our family went to the Children's Museum and Como zoo. It was a lot of fun. We got a lot of exercise too!
They started out with a face painting table. They got to paint their own faces.
This construction site/factory was such a huge hit with them. They could have played at this station all day. They sent blocks up and down on conveyor belts.
The water boat station was fun too.
They had a sand pit set up on the roof of the museum.
Zachary climbing a dangerous wall. :0)
Driving cars at the Como Town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment