Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm Back!

I was totally overwhelmed and sick when I decided to do a little "spring cleaning" in my life. I deleted by blog and since, have regretted not saving my posts about the boys. They are so funny. And, even though I wrote with others in mind, I didn't keep others in mind when I deleted it. So I got to thinking, I should start writing again.

I was going to wait until we were "settled" and then I laughed. Because, will we ever be "settled"? We have become accustomed to life being very much unsettled and I thought, there is no such thing on our horizon. So, yes, even in the midst of packing, selling a house and transitioning our church, I decided to start a blog. If I regret it, I will at least save the posts!

But this will be more selfish in that, I will aim to be vulnerable and real and let others know what's going on in our life.

There have been a ton of changes and I will post about that "wonderful" week.

Here's to some more fun, more craziness and absolute honesty in this adventure called life.

No comments: