I can't believe that they are now down to the top three and I am not talking about political candidates.
Unfortunately, I will miss the last two American Idol shows because of meetings. (ugh!)
But for anyone who wants to know who should win (ah hem, my opinion about to be revealed), this is my take.
I've never been a voting fan or even someone who's been faithful to watch every season. For me, the Kelly Clarckson season was the best. I never did watch the Fantasia or Reuben season. I watched the Carrie Underwood season off and on. I was thoroughly disappointed when Melinda Doolittle didn't win (was this not a singing competition??) and Jordin Sparks did. But this season comes down to two Davids and a Syesha.
I think Syesha's great but I don't think she will win. She will sing somewhere and be great at it. David Cook--it seems that he thinks he's "all that" and just because of that, I don't think he's all that.
Now, Jason teases me, because I think David Archuleta is cute. He is cute in a little boy kind of way. I am hoping that David Archuleta's talent will make him the winner in this competition. This guy knows how to sing.
So David, even though I don't vote and I won't be watching the last two shows, make sure win. I'd record you singing, but I still don't how to make my VCR do that. I seem to have too many meetings to go to....
No comments:
Post a Comment